Sunday, November 11, 2007

I love to ride my Bicycle, I love to ride my bike



Saturday I spent a good portion of the morning fixing flat tires and problems on the bikes in the garage. Tate has been more daring with his ability to maneuver the many obstacles on the sidewalk, street, or anything in between to the point that I think he would try anything. When his bike is broken he takes off on Madison's pink lady bug bike.
I took the kids up to the middle school yesterday to ride around the track. It is the best training ground. Madison was excited as she got the feel for balance and steering even after a few not so graceful falls as her brother would cut in front of her and say, "do you want to race?" It was at that moment she would stop focusing and then jump or fall of her bike. By the end of our time at the track she was a natural. She can officially ride a two wheeler. She even drew a picture of what she had done when we got home.

No comments: