Wednesday, January 9, 2008
One project at at Time
Interesting that I would post this, however it's just the little things that keep me going and make me happy. I finished a curtain project that has taken~ oohhh 6 weeks or so~ and it was really easy to do. I got the girls curtains done by finding the material through a shower curtain and extra sheets. The quilt and sham sets didn't have curtains to go with the bedding so I improvised. I thought the colors were so cute..definately girly. Now I'm onto doing the sheer canopy for our bedroom~ should I take a picture?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
yes, show pictures. idon't know when i'll get to see your house in person!! how do you get projects done? actually, how do you find time to get started?? good job!!
Cute curtains! So girly. By the way, I'm excited to see the next Devries girl. congrats! It's coming right up.
Post a Comment