
October was such a beautiful month. The rains have finally started as of this week being November. We had a picture day at the Temple with some friends assisting us as our photographers after Stake Conference last weekend.It was too much of a challenge to get the kids to sit still without throwing them into the reflection pool, so for most of the pictures we let them be kids and took random shots. It works out better that way, especially due of the fact that your not yelling at your kids on temple grounds on a Sunday.













7 comments:
So Cute :)
I love that temple so much. I also love your pictures. Looking at the picture of Maddie alone made me think that she and Cannon have some similar looks. What do you think? You have beautiful children! Hope you are doing well. Take care!
Great pictures...I love that you did them at the temple...
i like madison's new hair-do...pictures turned out cute.
okay when did madison turn 30? i'm serious she looks so old and grown up!!
Your kids are sure getting big. I love taking pictures of kids. They are so innocent and have such cute expressions on their faces.
Jeni
Post a Comment