Friday, February 13, 2009

My day up until 8:30am

I just started thinking about how I go through life and days are a blur at times as I run around in circles just doing my everyday stuff. At times when I explain how busy I am to people and don't really know what to say...here are a few things to remember about my days.

As it's now 8:30am Fri. morning, I've reflected on what I've done so far and let me tell ya--being a wife and mother is so much more than what it's cut out too be!

Sprang out of bed to cut up the birch tree and put it in the "green" can (before the sun came up), got Madison ready-breakfast, hair, lunch packed and on the bus, Scott's expenses faxed, 2 beds made, I ate, emptied the dishwasher, filled out a Home Depot rebate form, logged onto the computer to have Tate play Webkinz, changed a diaper, took wet clothes from the washer and hung them out to dry, had my children shred some old receipts, wiped tears and kissed banged heads, feed 2 other children, wrote to a friend on face book, talked to my brother and had a good laugh, then I with Kimberly w,thout the good laugh.

Oh, notice exercising, taking a shower and reading the scriptures isn't included in my daily routine yet-

That's so far what's going on in my my little world and that's what makes me so "Busy"! It can't be put into a adult meaningful conversation to "sum it up" it a 30 sec. "hello and what have you been up too?" answer.

No matter. It is what it is and it IS fun!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Life is busy being a wife and Mom. You are so good at it though!

Emily said...

Life is busy being a wife and Mom. You are so good at it though!

Brooke said...

Oh, I hear ya woman! I feel the same way. I try to explain to Justin what my day entailed but I just can't. I just know that I was crazy busy all day long.

Veronica said...

Oh how being a mom is so busy! You have already done more than many do in an entire day. You are terrific.

Lizzy said...

I know where you are coming from. Some days are nice to just sit back and relax. Hope you get one of those soon...

Jeni said...

One day you won't remember these crazy days. A friend of mine takes a picture a day and journals about the little things. We truely will forget the details. I need to be better with pictures and journaling.
Jeni