Monday, March 16, 2009

Have you ever got the "where was I when that happened?"from your children? After that question there is always an explanation and answer of~ they weren't born yet. That happened today while I was telling Eden a story about the bracelet Aunt Kimberly made for me for Amanda's wedding reception and that she hadn't been born yet. Maddy and Tate were the only kids around. She really didn't like the answer and raised her voice really loud #1. Because she was mad and #2. I was blow drying my hair. In her loud voice she said "I didn't like heaven!......it's so..soo..sooo.so..." (I thought she was going to say boring--but didn't-didn't say anything at all.) She just couldn't explain why she did not like it, but only complained that nobody was there with her. I said, "Evie was there with you." "No she wasn't!" She said. "I don't even remember her!"

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Eden- You.Are.Funny.

Lizzy said...

Very funny. She is so darling. What a girl....

Audra said...

That's classic stuff Michelle.

Justin & Tressa said...

LOL. I love Eden. I can totally hear her say that.