Sunday, March 21, 2010

Michelle Rocks!

Hi! This is Michelle's Oregonian friend, Laurel. Not sure why Michelle's blog is letting me write a post (????), but....just wanted to let those of you who don't get to see her frequently know that she's still the same as you probably remember. She is one of the kindest, most positive people I have ever met. She always has something good to say, even when I don't...especially when I don't! She is a loving mom, super wife, awesome friend and all-around super hero! Don't know what I would have done these past four years without her! I love you, Michelle! (Oh yeah, Scott's alright too.)

3 comments:

Audra said...

Hear! Hear!

Cheri said...

That's the same Michelle I know! You are a great friend!

Lizzy said...

I agree Laurel 100% to what you said! I would like to add what a wonderful influence she is on everyone too. We love you Michelle.