I'm late, but I can't help but comment on how beautiful those pictures are! Your family looks picture perfect - like you should be in a magazine or something. :)
blogging and facebook are my not my thing. I'd rather clean and decorate my house, would rather sand wood and repaint. I am not really a good babysitter . unless the children are over 5 and well behaved .
7 comments:
very cute family!!
Oh, so cute!! Who took pictures for you? You look so nice, Michelle (and family). I especially like the sepia one of you all in the truck bed.
who took these? awesome!! well it's really the subjects-so cute :-)
Wow, so cute. We need to get our done. Love them all
I'm late, but I can't help but comment on how beautiful those pictures are! Your family looks picture perfect - like you should be in a magazine or something. :)
What a cute family! Hope everything is going well for your family.
I found your blog! The pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment