




I'll try to get caught up with a few fun events that we went and did together as a family. Scott had the day off on President's Day so we went and found a fun museum for all of us to enjoy--called the Portland Children's Museum. It was pirate day-ARRRHH and they dressed up for it. We played with and sculpted clay, Madison made a cute little blue penguin, Tate and Scott made an airplane that Tate took to school for show-n-tell (it's next to him as he's scrubbing the alligator's teeth picture), Eden loved playing with the pediatric babies in the pretend Dr's office--she hardly let any other children play with them, we saw a puppet show and just played. I got tired doing the "head count" every few seconds--Eden especially loves to run away and find new things and people to play with- she's so fast! Other then that...we had a really fun time!



2 comments:
I love all your new posts. I was cracking up at the end of the video clip about Logan. I am sure it was pretty scary though!
Oh, cute kiddos michelle! looks like you all had a fun day at the museum. Eden, for some reason, reminds me of Autumn..or rather Autumn like Eden.
Post a Comment