




Tate had a beautiful day for a birthday party. We went down to the neighbor park and played some games, opened presents, played with gifts, ate pizza, cake and ice-cream. I'll throw in as many video clpis and pictures that I can. It was fun--and even better when it was over! Again...doing the "head count" thing for not only my children but other children...gets me really tired. One clip...you'll see how I figure out 2 minutes into playing at the park, that 1 child is missing. He's 4 years old and decided to go back to our house. I ran as fast as I could and I'm sure I looked huge and hilarious to all of my neighbors outside doing yardwork. I found him in our garage and I frantically out of breath wanted him to give me a hug--he wouldn't. Later he promised his mom that he'd never leave any group again.
So, you can hear me start to freak out at the end of this clip--pretty funny. The little boy with Tate in the cake picture is Logan.



1 comment:
Your a brave soul....7 1/2 months pregnant and a BIRTHDAY PARTY with little kids...glad Scott could help.
Post a Comment