My sister Amanda and family came into town very spontaneously on June 20th. We played at the water parks, partook of great food and even visited the Portland Zoo. Not as exciting as the first 7 times for me--but if you love animals and great company it's pretty darn alright. We watched Autumn my niece that just turned 2 on the 23rd of June for a week while Jason and Amanda took Luke to Hawaii. They supposedly delivered "medical" chairs and it was a business trip. Nah. It really was. I saw the power chair pictures to prove it. They had a good time and even brought me back some really nice mother of pearl shelled jewelry. Love it. We had a great time even when they came back into Portland. Lots of festivities to do on the 4th. I didn't do a fun run with Scott like I did last year, but we did have fun with a neighborhood parade, church independence day celebration picnic and a BBQ at our awesome friends house the Dyers that night. You know how there is a party house that you hang at and feel so comfortable that it's like family? That's them. We watched the big fireworks out their back window as they were displayed throughout the entire valley. Amanda and I took the kidos home and the boys did the sauna. They loved it. (Not Tate, he feel asleep to a movie on their bed).
I haven't blogged for oh, forever so I just keep on typing. Time for some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am glad you got to enjoy some time with your sister's family. Thanks for the update.
Thanks for hosting us and hosting Autumn for the week! Thanks to your friends and all the good food on the 4th as well!
Post a Comment