Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our Baby Announcement

evie jane devries
april 8, 2008
7 lbs. 6 oz.
19" long
evie at 2 1/2 months old
I finally got some professional pictures taken of Evie and picked them up yesterday. She is just so sweet and mild. We are grateful to have her in our crazy lives and very appreciative to her for wanting to come to be raised in our upbeat home. (AKA not so tame) Honestly she is a real joy to have and as my good friend Audra says "I think HF cuts you a break at 4"... that sure seems to be our case. Love it!... and her.

4 comments:

Emily said...

She is absolutely beautiful. I wish I could just hold her and cuddle her.

Lizzy said...

I love those pictures. She is adorable. We miss you guys very much....

Lizzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeni said...

She is so cute. I love the pictures. It pays to have a professional take the photos. They are priceless.