Thursday, October 9, 2008

Glass Dolls

This is a random picture of Maddy and Eden~ G.C. weekend playing around on the couch together.

This morning Madison came in to our room to wake me up and tell me it was time for me and mom to move bedrooms. I asked her where we should sleep and she said, "I don't care, just pick a room." She said that Grandma Black promised her a porcelain doll when she turned 8 yrs old and didn't want the other kids in our family to get close enough to break the doll. Logic told her that by kicking out mom/dad of their room she could lock the door and play with the doll. Her birthday is still 7-8 months down the road. Maybe we should tell Grandma Black to rethink the doll because I like our room, or just accept that our 7 year old wears the pants in the family and will until she's 18!

No comments: