



Recently I've wondered how I can get my girls hair to stay in place and look cute at the same time. Instead of struggling with elastics and basic hair mousse--I found that I can contribute to the "cute hair" society by making my own bows! Yes, I know this has already been discovered and popular in all areas of the country...but I've finally found myself the time and resources to make them myself! I really enjoy color, putting things together and creating something new. So, in discovering some ribbon and alligator clips from an online seller, I bought some stuff, got my hot glue gun out and this is what I've come up with! It's been sooo fun, easy and relaxing for me. A new "out" has been released in my favor! Scott believes I've got too much ribbon--nonsense..I haven't even scraped the tip of exploring my ribbon possibilities!PS. My camera struggles with accurate colors. So where there is an orange color, it's really either red or a "shocking pink" color! Much cuter in person, I think.



10 comments:
excellente!!! so you will teach me, right?
Too cute!!! Way to go Michelle, it is always fun to find new hobbies :)
very impressive...A gal in my ward has bow parties every couple of months and sells a ton of bows. She tried to do internet and put them in stores neither which sold very well. Her parties are a big hit. You should look into it. She sells bows for around $5. She also does hats and headbands. They are usually about $10-12. Call me if you are interested in expanding your interest to a money making business. I think yours look awesome....
Love it! so cute-people make a fortune off of little girl bows. Looks like you could too! Lucky you that you have all those adorable girls to show off your talents!
if you haven't stumbled acrossed it yet, a great website for ribbon is reallyreasonableribbon.com it's super cheap and they have a good selection.
Cute bows! I've recently discovered them too. You're little family is darling... Long time no see.
Cute bows! I've recently discovered them too. You're little family is darling... Long time no see.
Michelle,
Hey it's Ashley Nagel, I am so glad you have a blog and that I found it. Anyways, I need some pointers on bows...not for me, but Carly, where did you buy your ribbon? And do you have any advice for a novice bow tier? Miss you guys.
Ashley
let me know ashleybnagel@yahoo.com
Thank you for posting these ideas. Julianne got a hair cut and we need bows. You do such a good job. You can never have enough ribbon.
Jeni
Thanks for the ideas. We will be making some bows for Juliannes short hair.
Jeni
I guess I did not read the "comment has been saved" part.
J
Post a Comment