
I finally don't have time to post this entry with work, running/training, backpacking, climbing, playing with the kids and staying up late for more work, but moving on now. This summer my dad and the boys took a trip to Alaska for some time to bond on the Kenai River and chum for fish in the ocean. What a great time to relax - relax? Are you kidding me? Thanks to the graciousness of the long summer days we slept very little and spent most of the time on the river, but it was well worth it. Thanks dad for making the trip happen, it was a great experience.

I am smiling because I thought we were going out on the boat behind me, but we went on a much smaller one that jostled around like a ride at an amusement park to encourage many from our group to share lunch with the fishes. No one quite get their sea legs, but we caught a ton of fish.

11pm and yep, it's still light out!






Looks like the coast range in Oregon!






1 comment:
Did you or could yo bring any fish back?
Post a Comment