Saturday, April 19, 2008

MOM's are Great!



It was really nice to have my mother come and visit us for a week. My house was tidy, blinds cleaned, meals were served to me, children content (for the most part), fresh smelling laundry organized into piles and put away. Who could ask for anything more? Love the MOM. Scott has been a super help too--I have to throw that in or I'd get the "don't I help?" question. He does...a lot. But since this is about mom I'll keep that running theme going and talk about my Scott later. Mom just flew out yesterday to Boise to visit cousin baby Danielle born 2 weeks before Evie Jane and then is flying back to Utah to be with my sister Tressa in which should be having a baby sometime before May 2. Fun and busy. Earlier this year she visited Amanda for 2 weeks in Colorado as she had her baby boy Luke. Mom enjoys it and loves to be with the other grandchildren that can walk and talk~not just the babies! Thank you for the fun, helpful and relaxing time! We loved the visit and welcome all to come our way to Oregon~ with or without a formal invitation
...doors always opened!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

What would we do without our mom's? Glad she could come and help. Sounds like she took care of everything!