This is a post for my Beautiful wife. Michelle is an amazing person. The things she does and friends she makes blow me away. She had everything planned before going to the hospital yesterday. She has life planned out in her little blue book. All I have to do is ask who, where, or what time and there is always an answer (from who has the kids, to what time I need to pick them up, and when I need to be home for this or that while she is at the hospital.) She even called me this morning to remind me that the window company is coming out early to replace a pane the workers broke a few weeks back while repairing our siding.

I love my wife and am very grateful for the love she extends to all. She is a dear friend and wonderful spouse. And yes I listened to Elder Ballards talk during the Sunday session of conference. I did laundry yesterday, made beds, and cleaned the kitchen, but this isn't about me. I love and cherish my wife and am grateful for the good hearted individual that she is. She cares and is always interested in others, she's kind, funny, a crowd pleaser, great with kids, and beautiful. Hope you get some rest in the Hospital.



2 comments:
She is amazing. I love your family!
Michelle- I ditto what Scott said. I was just thinking the other day about when we lived in our first ward together as newlyweds. You were already such a good cook, hard worker, you had your house organized, etc. You are such a good friend to everyone and someone to be looked up to. Love ya!
Post a Comment