Uhuh,
I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like posting a blog is so hard for me to do. So, no pictures today--just life ....and it is fun. The weather was beautiful and sunny today. Gotta love it. I had a couple of Dr. appt's today, which got me excited for next Tuesday's delivery. The hospital is nice and small-- Ok not like Doc. Hollywood or anything--but very personal. They went through step by step in great detail of what would be taking place as far as the C-section goes. It was very helpful.
Let's see...we still don't have a name picked out, diaper bag or bottles...but my friends are planning a great shower for Friday and they're putting together several meals that can be frozen for my family. My other friend hooked us up with her bassinet, car seat, washing tub, clothes--so nice... so the meals will be a great gift for us. Just a little FYI about why I'm supposedly re-accumulating baby items..because I'd given them all away thinking we didn't need them anymore (never do that until you're postmenopausal). But, we are excited for the new little no- named princess and can't wait to see her sweet little face! So, maybe I'll shock myself and write again before next week...or not. (That's with a little smiley face behind it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yea, a date for the baby, I can't wait to see pictures. Good Luck, I hope everything goes well. I can't wait to hear what the name is.
Have you ever had a c-section before? My last 2 were c-sections. I really hope it goes well for you-- I'm scared for you- it doesn't sound like fun! Please keep us updated!
Good luck Michelle! Your children are adorable...so cute to see pictures of them. I was visiting Johnny and Brittney last week in West Linn...had a great time with them. Lousy weather, but great company. Take care!
Post a Comment